95th Infantry Division
Hey!, why dont you Log in Mate and we'll have a nice day
95th Infantry Division
Hey!, why dont you Log in Mate and we'll have a nice day
95th Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

95th Infantry Division

We are the 95th Infantry Division

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last 9 Days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M. Piotrowski
M. Piotrowski

Last 9 Days Empty
PostSubject: Last 9 Days   Last 9 Days I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Well as you all know Capt. Anthony has been away for 9 days. 1st Lt. Piotrowski has been Having members recuit and try to make drills. Piotrowski has been seeing active from most players sucha s Fisher Dang and Most everybody. Piotrowski was also informed dat we had a problem with the 1st RB. I was Told by F/Sgt who was the 2nd Lt Titus dat Edwards and Grease were recuiting on ther server. So i took to my hand and i made them apoligze and make sure it wont happin again. I was Pretty Clear wen i say if u are recuiting on other server "PLEASE ASK FIRST" if they say no say thankyou anyways. Ricky who was our old Capt did come abck which is why i gave him M/Sgt and MP leader. Then Moorehead made him join his german unit the 3.SS. Please all members do not join them theyare not good and very slow. Moorehead still to dis day askes me to join his force and i refuse cuz i like to be apart of CApt Anthonys unit the 95th ID all da way. I would also like to apologize cuz i havent been on as much cause i been going tow edding for my cusuions and i been having alot of College work to do. I would like to ask everybody no matter wat try to be on for at least 1 hour which is fine. Recuiting witll resume once i get more Mps to recuit if you would like to be an MP Please see me or Capt Anthony we are the 2 Ldrs of that.

Thankyou
Matthew J. Piotrowski
Back to top Go down

Last 9 Days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
95th Infantry Division :: Requests-
Jump to: