95th Infantry Division

We are the 95th Infantry Division

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orhion (2nd Lt)

PostSubject: smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:24 pm

i will not be on for few few days until i get rid of my antivirus virus, i need to manuely remove and i need help with it, any program designed to remove it get deleted saying its "infected". and anything possible of deleting it is "infected"unless i manuel delete all of the virus and i need to find someone to understands it, i dont know how long it will take so i will be offline for awhile (steam is "infected"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M. Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards   Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 pm

try and tlk to anthony he nos how to get rid of it he did for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards   Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:07 pm

M. Piotrowski wrote:
try and tlk to anthony he nos how to get rid of it he did for me

I swear to Jesus... if its Personal Antivirus... im going to Slap u across the face edwards.... log on here and tel me whats up and i'll help you
your going to have to download a program so i can connect to your pc and delet the files manually.. but yea..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://we-are-442nd.forumotion.com
Orhion (2nd Lt)

PostSubject: Re: smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards   Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:02 pm

the virus is called: Total Security and i cant download the program, the virus will mark it as infected and delete it as soon as its finished downloading, the only way you can help is to instruct on how to manually remove through chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards   Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:30 pm

ok kid first thiing your going to have to do is Open Task Manager.. with ( Ctrl Alt Del) go over to Processes and look for eitehr Total Security or TS if you click the name bar on the top it will alphabetise the list of programs. if neither are their then try to look for something your not used to seeing. if you find it then select it and select End Process and then press OK

this should end theprogram. for now.... Ok at this time youw ant to go to C:Program Files by opening My Computer, and selecting C Drive. now go to the folder called Program Files. scroll down to the folder called Total Security and select it and Delete it. then go to recycling and Delete it from there. and you should be done, if it doesnt work then message me and tell me what went wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://we-are-442nd.forumotion.com
Orhion (2nd Lt)

PostSubject: Re: smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards   Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:33 pm

... like i said in my post, anything able to delete it (including task manager) and the creator is smart, i think he would disguise the file name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orhion (2nd Lt)

PostSubject: Re: smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards   Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:38 pm

its gone Very Happy , it took me downloading n anti virus on my cousins USB and plugging it in using safe mode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards   

Back to top Go down

smart antivirus virus- 2nd LT. J. Edwards
Page 1 of 1