95th Infantry Division
Hey!, why dont you Log in Mate and we'll have a nice day
95th Infantry Division
Hey!, why dont you Log in Mate and we'll have a nice day
95th Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

95th Infantry Division

We are the 95th Infantry Division

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M. Piotrowski
M. Piotrowski

Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning Empty
PostSubject: Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning   Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:13 am

1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: Good moring Moorhead
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: What can i do for you and its Sir. or Maj.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: ok srry Sir
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: So what can i do for you i fig that when you added me you wanted to talk.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: im hearding dat alot of your members are disrespceting Edwards cuz he left our unit and then joined ur and then left he come back to 95th
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: Yes i understand that was wrong of him i would jsut liek to know why my members are always get disrespected
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Well, he is getting the same walk of shame every one that leaves the way he did gets. Its not thing special.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: so you have to ban him
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: I do not think he is baned.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: oh well that wat i heard cuz he cant get in your server anymore
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Well all the dod servers were down last night
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: ohh maybe thats why i mean personal i have no problem with you guyz
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: you are all nice ppl and u have a freinds of mine in your unit Piper
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Well really form what i have been told i think you all should just merge with a knother unit. Weather it be ours or a knother one. But form what i have been hearing you all are going to do that in the long run any way.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: wat you mean long run who all said we wanted to emrge if you dont mind me asking
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: I never said that you all wanted to. You all are going to have to form what i hear. Form what i hear and have seen you are all runing that unit in to the ground. Your best option is a merger with a larger unit.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: just wondering sir how are we running our unit into the ground
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Um.... Well did you all get a new server yet?
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: ?
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: not yet 2 weeks
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Yea, a unit can not surive with out a server. In 2 weeks there will be nothing left. If people do stay it will be all inavtive people.....
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: See this is why you major left
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: cuz he was stupid
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: To be honest. You all are not ready to lead
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Do you even know what really gose into a good unit.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: yes m,e and capt both do
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Well then you would know it would be smater to merge then keep trying to keep what you have going....
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: were doing fine we are still gets recuits
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: How many of your guys are active? I never see any one for your unit on. Just casue people say there going to join dose not mean you should take them on.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: we have 15active
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Thats bs i know that....
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: we have 15 active some dont wear tags some do
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: You all should strip the tags and become a clan
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: See WTF all your guys should where tags all the time
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: I would crush my guys nuts if they where not where the tags
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: see u guyz have displince we dont not yet
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: But any way all this talking really dose not matter edwards made it clear that you all want nothing to do with us.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Well thats why you need a unit with a server, displine, and people that can lead not just say they can.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: he has no say me and capt have that say
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: I'm not trying to be a dick i am just telling you what i see and what i hear from other pubers and units.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: i understand
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: If you really want to do this. You all need to be like a phonix and lost the onld tags and avies. Make a new unit all together. You all have a bad name as it is. You need to do what we did when we went fro the 1st ID to now the 3rd ID.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Your unit needs to be reborn.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: yea
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Cause the way you all are right now your like a ship that has been hit so abd you are trying to save it but its going to sink any way.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: You all need to get your guys in line you need to get a new server. You have alot of work.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: I really think you all should find a good unit and merge with them. If you do not do that find a good unit to take you under your wing.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: O and by no means i am suggesting you merge with us. I think you should merge with a diffrent unit.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: we understand
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Really, i do not think there is a chance in hell that we could merge even if we wanted to. Plus if we did you would loss most of you members. But think about this why pay for a server then in a moth or 2 your unit gose under
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: I have seen 8 units sink in the last 3 weeks
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: so have i
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: So you need to really think about your next step. We did well beacuse of the people we have and our game plan but most units fail.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: People like structer. People like strict units. Some people just like to be told what to do.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: yes i no Maj
Back to top Go down
M. Piotrowski
M. Piotrowski

PostSubject: Re: Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning   Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:37 am

Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Well, do what you think is best. But rememebr that all the people you rec. You can bring when you merge. If you merged you would not have to deal with all this server stuff.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: true
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: If you want a good unit to merge with you can try the 3rd RB
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: yes i have already talk to the Capt we are very good freinds
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Well they are a good unit.
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: yes they are a very good unit i mean you guyz are nice to but it jsut so much stupid problems with you guyz
Your state is set to Offline.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID] is now Offline.
Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
Connected again and rejoined chat.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID] is now Online.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID] is now Away.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID] is now Online.
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Remember that we are still less then a month old so we are still working things out
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: yea i ahve been told that alot you guyz are a very nice unit but its just seems like some units shouldnt be a unit i mean not saying urs
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID]: Yea i know what you mean. But if you put every unit on a time line and then looked at them all. We prob would be ahead of the rest for our time
1st Lt. M.Piotrowski [95th ID]MT: yea i mean if we ahd a server i bet we wouldnt be having these problems
Maj. Moorehead [3rd ID] is now Away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning   Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:43 pm

That Sonofa Bitch Moorhead. He's been trying to Get our boys since Day one. And our Boys have for the Most part stayed Loyal to the 95th. ... This is a Message to all 95th. We have fallen under a Hard time But we Will Pull through, there is Nothing holding us back except a Server and I have been Personally working my Ass off so I can buy one By the end of the Month. So Keep Recruiting, and Keep Playing. I encourage you all to Server hop, and Have fun. We are not the 3rd. We are the 95th. We Are Not Cowards And we Will NOT go the way of our Ex Major, Any of you whom left because of the server will all Be welcome back at your Last recorded Rank and Forgiven.
Back to top Go down
https://we-are-442nd.forumotion.com
Rossii
Rossii

PostSubject: Re: Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning   Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 am

1st Lt. I wouldn't take that from him, don't let him walk all over you with: "It's either major or sir", just tell him we don't want anything to do with the 3rd ID, so he can keep his nose out of our buisness.
Back to top Go down
Orhion (2nd Lt)
Orhion (2nd Lt)

PostSubject: Re: Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning   Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:14 pm

moorehead needs to learn how to spell, i couldn't understand a lot of what he was saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning   Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thuis was me and Maj. Moorehead dis morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
95th Infantry Division :: Public Relations-
Jump to: